Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What's in My Fridge?

How all this got started.
I love to cook. I love to eat. I don't really follow recipes, but I love to get ideas from cookbooks. I hate to waste food. I love a good deal. I am really bad at baking. I'm good at salads. Most of my food turns out pretty well, the rest, well I hate to waste food so we eat it.

Traveling around Europe for 9 months and staying in hostels I became a master at raiding the free shelf and coming up with creative and tasty meals. I would love to have a cooking show based off this, where P and I travel the world hitting up hostels, show the amazing cities out there and I then make stunning meal off the free shelf. Since the food network is not knocking down my door, P created this blog for me as a birthday present.

Most of my meals are based of the random food I have around the house. I very rarely shop for ingredients to make a specific recipe, so I often substitute ingredients and do the best with what I have. Read on to see what adventurous creations come out of whatever's in Nora's fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment